Winterport Fire Department’s Save The Basement Strategy Works Like A Charm

Winterport Maine Fire DepartmentWINTERPORT, Maine — A fast-moving fire destroyed a family’s home Friday afternoon. The cause of the fire at the home of Jeremy Porter at 411 Monroe Road was a cooking accident, according to Winterport Fire Chief Thomas Doe. He said something spilled on the stove and the fire spread quickly. The homeowner and a neighbor called the Fire Department shortly before 5:30 p.m., Doe said. When the first crew members arrived, fire was shooting out all the windows and eaves of the house, he said. (read more at Bangor Daily News)

Short URL: http://rumfordmeteor.com/?p=10696

Posted by on Jul 7 2013. Filed under featured, Save The Basement. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Photo Gallery

Log in | Designed by Gabfire themes| Send all Inquiries to: Aubuchon@RumfordMeteor.com