Waldoboro Fire Department’s Save The Basement Strategy Would Have Worked If Mobile Homes Had Basements

Waldoboro Maine fireA fire in a permanently affixed mobile home in Waldoboro, Aug. 28, was caused by an accidental electrical malfunction. That was the determination of the Maine Fire Marshal’s office in the aftermath of the blaze that brought firefighters from Waldoboro, Warren, Friendship, Nobleboro and Cushing to 540 Old Route One shortly before 2 p.m. on the afternoon of Aug. 27. According to Waldoboro Asst. Fire Chief Bill Maxwell, the structure was a total loss. (read more at LincolnCountyNews)

Short URL: http://rumfordmeteor.com/?p=7643

Posted by on Aug 30 2012. Filed under featured, Save The Basement. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Photo Gallery

Log in | Designed by Gabfire themes| Send all Inquiries to: Aubuchon@RumfordMeteor.com