Santa Claus Regrets Subcontracting His Maine Contract Out To The Low Bidder

Santa Claus. Maine news from The Rumford MeteorHe’s heard about it happening, but Phippsburg Fire Chief James Totman said today was the first time he’s ever seen someone stuck in a chimney. Totman said the fire department got the call around 5:15 a.m. Saturday for a 19-year-old male stuck in a chimney at his 55 Heron Cove Road home. Totman estimated the man was lodged about 4 feet down from the top of the chimney. The furnace, which vents into the chimney, was shut off, Totman said. Firefighters had roof ladders extended on both sides of the chimney, but the roof was so steep the Bath Fire Department responded with a ladder truck. Firefighters used it to swing over the chimney, take bricks down and get to the 19-year-old. (read more at The Times Record)

Short URL: http://rumfordmeteor.com/?p=8470

Posted by on Nov 19 2012. Filed under Bath Salts, Alkies, And Mischief, featured. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed

Photo Gallery

Log in | Designed by Gabfire themes| Send all Inquiries to: Aubuchon@RumfordMeteor.com