Livermore Fire Department’s Save The Basement Strategy Works Like A Charm

Maine state-of-the-art fire engine. Maine news from the Rumford MeteorLIVERMORE — An early morning fire Monday destroyed a hunting camp on the dirt Tolly Wolly Road, which is off Maple Lane, fire Chief Don Castonguay said. The camp was burned to the ground before firefighters arrived, he said. The fire is believed to either have been caused by a wood stove or electrical problem, he said. The owner of the camp is from Massachusetts, and Castonguay hadn’t been able to connect with him as of Monday morning. (read more at Lewiston Sun Journal)

Short URL: http://rumfordmeteor.com/?p=8409

Posted by on Nov 13 2012. Filed under featured, Save The Basement. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Photo Gallery

Log in | Designed by Gabfire themes| Send all Inquiries to: Aubuchon@RumfordMeteor.com